Migrated on 21st June

Create your own post detailing your experience of joining SSE from start to finish. Use it as a journal to detail when your ordered, when you received communications, connection dates and more!
Marksfish
Re: Migrated on 21st June

Post by Marksfish » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:29 pm

Samknows is no good, I have one. Shows the vision of a perfect line as it only tests speeds on a multi thread when it is the single thread that is the issue. I asked Samknows why this is and they said there is no requirement from Ofcom to monitor/ act on single thread speeds!!!!

Mark

lugsy3

Post by lugsy3 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:06 pm

That's not good news about the whitebox, no point trying that then. I see one of the members on hukd managed to get out of his contract penalty free.

Marksfish

Post by Marksfish » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Hopefully SSE will buck their ideas up, and if as mentioned in another thread, kick some donkey at Daisy to up capacity, it should be okay. We had this problem at Plusnet for a couple of months (but nowhere near this bad) which was solved as soon as more capacity to the backhaul was added.

Mark

Marksfish

Post by Marksfish » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Marksfish wrote:Samknows is no good, I have one. Shows the vision of a perfect line as it only tests speeds on a multi thread when it is the single thread that is the issue.
I take back what I said. My Samknows box has picked up the deterioration in speed , showing speeds as low as 5.76Mbps.....

Mark