Up And Running

Create your own post detailing your experience of joining SSE from start to finish. Use it as a journal to detail when your ordered, when you received communications, connection dates and more!
serroco
Up And Running

Post by serroco » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Here we are the 29th and the experience could of not been better.From start to finish,Router delivered,Welcome pack plus two letters explaining what would be happening and the change over date,what would be happening with the Engineer and what time they would visit.A phone call to make sure that the date they had given me was convenient for me and did I have any Questions.This morning the 29th a phone call from the Open Reach Engineer to say he was on his way and where he was (about hour away). He then phoned to say he was at the cabinet and would be another half hour.He then came to the house and changed the socket tested everything set up my laptop to show all was working and gave me the speed test.He also explained why people can get faster or slower speeds even ASDL sometimes being faster than Fibre Broadband.So all in all well done SSE a job well done. :D