Billing errors

Discuss anything else related to SSE Broadband
Marksfish
Billing errors

Post by Marksfish » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Not a happy bunny :twisted: :twisted:

My first bill was incorrect. I was charged for caller id, which I do not have.

I was offered a compensation payment for bad service to be refunded to me, it hasn't arrived.

My new bill has been generated today. I have termination charges on the bill, which were to be waived. I see my compensation has been deducted from the bill and they have waived some of the charges (less the compensation).

To say I am fuming is an understatement :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mark

brandonsbillingham

Re: Billing errors

Post by brandonsbillingham » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:29 pm

How quick will they be to resolve I wonder

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Do you have an individual at SSE that you have been dealing with ? - Hopefully they will be able to get this resolved for you quickly.

Marksfish

Post by Marksfish » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Turns out it is the way the billing system works. I still don't really understand it, but what was said is that when goodwill is agreed, it has to be agreed further up. So my goodwill was applied on the 6th and approved on the 9th, paid on the 10th. Not sure why it has to show the goodwill twice, it looks like they cancel one another out.

As I had to contact again, they are also going to waive the final month's bill as well.

I do have one point of contact that I have recently been communicating with after escalating the complaint higher up because I felt the other person I was dealing with was dragging their heels.

I think it's sorted.

Mark

Marksfish

Post by Marksfish » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Account has been cleared and compo received. All ready for leaving next Wednesday now.

Mark